Friday, January 23, 2009

Questions I can't answer...

and wish I didn't have to.

Jacob and Joshua have really been into playing on the computer. I am amazed because I did not touch a computer until I met Bill. Anyway, today Joshua asked me to type his address. I did and googled it. They can now show you a street view of your house...Crazy! He clicked on the navigator and looked up and down the street. Then, he moved it so it looked up to the sky and says to me "Mom, let's look up in heaven and find Aunt Mandy." I told him that I would show him Mandy's house. So I googled her house. He again clicked on the navigator looked up in the sky above her house and said "Now, we can find her?"



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love and prayers to you!

She's just beautiful. Always and forever imprinted on each and every heart of each and every person that was blessed simply by knowing her. She made people want to be better...and she was such a glowing light of God's love and grace.

~Me

marcia said...

bless his little heart. and i know your heart still hurts to think about not having her here right now. ...

i'm glad bill has some jobs to mull over - thank God!