Friday, January 16, 2009

Misc.

Okay, enough of the serious stuff!!! Two posts in a row of my softer side is plenty.
How about a few updates...

1. Tyler's basketball team won their first game and I got to see it. Bill usually goes to the games but I wanted to see one before the season ended. Maybe I should have been at all of them and they would have won them all!!!

2. Bill is flying to Colorado next week to hopefully start a job. He has had a few other opportunities lately. Now instead of no options he has a couple.

3. Potty training has come to a screeching halt. I have hit a wall with that boy. I guess it will happen when he is ready.

4. Jacob has been having some behavior issues lately. I am afraid that next year the teacher will probably recommend some medication because I just don't see him making it through the school day. He has self control problems and I don't know how to fix it.

5. Joshua has decided to ban napping from his schedule. They take to long is what he says.

6. We have tickets to the Cavs game tonight. That is very exciting. The not so exciting part is the temperature outside is -4 (not wind chill). Can you say brrrrrrrrr? I guess thermals are going to be a part of my outfit tonight!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Potty Training is no fun, he'll do it. I mean he won't go to college in a diaper right!!! And have you looked into fish oil for Jacob? I hear it can do wonders for some kids and their concentration.