Thursday, January 15, 2009

Everything for a reason...

I have always believed all things happen for a reason. Sometimes we don't like the reason but other times it works to our benefit. I have mentioned in a past post (simply titled friends) about how it would mean so much to me to reconnect with old friends. Well, I got a phone call last night from an old friend. I was so excited I had tears in my eyes (I am not kidding). We happened to be at the same place at the same time around Christmas and bumped into each other. I didn't get to talk to her but plan on calling her back tonight.
I recently joined Facebook to keep in touch with my cousin and have reconnected with a few others that I used to work with. I really haven't spent much time updating my page (it's not always easy to find computer time). It is really easy to find someone. I like the fact that they ask you if you know someone before they let them see your page. I have a few more friends that I want to catch up with. Like I said in the last post, I am really grateful for all of the people in my life. Good friends are hard to come by.

No comments: