Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's a good thing...

there's light at the end of the tunnel. I don't know what it going on but it's seems as everything is breaking. My van is broke...a bad thermostat housing? Started out as a simple job (they told me) but my van is in the garage, hood still up, not running. The other day, my furnace went out. It was Friday, when it was below zero outside. Bill came home and fixed it. It went out again today, Bill is still in Colorado!!! My hot water tank pilot blew out twice this week. Not a big deal to fix but you usually don't find out until you are in the middle of a shower and things get cold real fast. My house phones work when they feel like it (and the day my furnace wasn't working, they didn't feel like it!). Yesterday, my garbage disposal died. I think the fact that it started smoking means we probably need a new one.

On the plus side, Isaiah has been telling me he has to go potty! Light, I see, light!

No comments: