Monday, November 3, 2008

Scattergories...

A friend of mine sent me this email and I thought I would answer it here.

It's harder than it looks! Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following. They have to be real places, names, things! Nothing made up! You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question. And you can not use the same word twice.

WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Sherry
BOY'S NAME: Sam
4 LETTER WORD: Sock (that wasn't my first thought)
GIRL'S NAME: Stephanie
OCCUPATION: Salesman
COLOR: Silver
SONG: Stand up for Jesus (one of my youngest son's favorites)
SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Scarf
BEVERAGE: Screwdriver
FOOD: Salsa
ANIMAL: Sloth
MOVIE STAR: Sylvester Stallone
SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Sink
A PLACE: San Francisco
REASON FOR BEING LATE: Sleeping
SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Shi# ! (Yes, that was my first thought!)

No comments: