Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas...

Okay, so I didn't do the tour with Delilah yesterday...maybe next year. I still will share a few Christmas pictures and stuff with you.
First, I want to tell you my kids have made up new Christmas songs in case you are tired of the same ones:
1. Ruinolph the red nose reindeer (thanks Jacob)
2. Frosty the Snowman is poming to town (thanks Isaiah)

This past weekend the kids were in a play. Here they are in costume...


Isaiah
Joshua
Jacob
Here are some tree decorating pictures. We went with an artificial tree this year. With the layout of our living room we were limited as to where to put a tree and Bill figured since it wasn't real he would put it in the corner by the fireplace.




I guess this is as high as the kids could reach!?!

I have some cookie baking pictures to post also but I think I have taken up enough of your time for today. Oh, wait...here's what the tree looked like after a few adjustments. I wish I could say it still looks like this but the kids have done some rearranging.



No comments: