Monday, February 16, 2009

Asleep at the wheel...

I can not believe it is Monday and I haven't posted since Wednesday. So much for trying to post more. I have been busy lately, when your husband is out of town for almost two weeks, you don't sit down much. I am not complaining because it means income and right now that is a good thing. I will get into his job at a different time. Bill got home on Friday night, we went out to dinner and picked up a few things at Wal-mart. Saturday was Valentines day, he took the kids to breakfast and I got the house to myself. It was nice but weird. I am so used to the noise in this house when it is quiet it's kind of eerie. We had a lot of running around to do that day. Bill has a new office and we needed to look for furniture. We ended the day ordering pizza then I went to bed early to fight off a cold I felt coming on. Sunday, we went to church, I felt okay. I had a lunch date with a friend I hadn't seen for 12 years. I was worried we wouldn't have much to talk about but I think we picked up where we left off. That was very cool. Afterwards, we shopped for a little bit and decided we will do it again. Sunday night, my cold started to really hit so, off to bed I went, early again. Today, I didn't even get dressed. Bill went off to furnish his office and I stayed home either in bed or on the couch. The kids were okay, they knew something was wrong with mom so they watched a lot of TV. So, there is my weekend in a nutshell. I have a few other details to add but I will use them as later posts. For now, I am going off to rest.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better.