Sunday, June 6, 2010

What a lovely start

to summer vacation!

I started our summer vacation out in the hospital. I had a bladder infection that turned into a kidney infection that was being resistant to antibiotics. Found out I am allergic to some medication and passed a kidney stone somewhere along the way! That is an experience I do not want to go through again. To top it off they were dragging their feet about releasing me even though they told me the infection had cleared up. My husband had to go in there and pretty much tell them to take the IV out of my arm because he was taking me home.


Then, last night someone vandalized our pool. The one thing that makes our kids happiest over summer vacation now has a 3 inch puncture in the side. Bill is out there draining it, patching it, and refilling it. I don't think I have to tell you how happy he is!


It is only Day 3 of summer vacation, I hope this isn't a sign of how it is going to be!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Sherry! Oh my goodness. I am so sorry you are going through all of this right now. I hope you are feeling better. Someone went in to your back yard! Do you think it was nasty neighbor? If so, I know people! :)
Honey, I'm sorry. Let me know how I can help.