Sunday, September 20, 2009

Okay, so...

I have been busy!
I have been meaning to blog but when? That is a good question.
I was just thinking about the list I made before school started and how I have accomplished so little of it. The sad part is it was such a simple list! I did clean my house once, it lasted an hour. I have gone to breakfast with my husband a few times. Shopping is really no fun alone. I haven't met any friends for coffee. I have volunteered at school, I am pretty excited about that. I have 2 school parties to coordinate, 3 to send in goodies and 1 to attend. I am in the library twice a week and in the copy room once a week so I guess I can if nothing else check that off the list.
Oh well, it is still September the list will get done in time. I am not too worried about it.
But as for tonight, my list is done.

No comments: