Saturday, August 22, 2009

My not so big plans

This summer flew by. I can not believe the kids are going back to school in a few days. This year all of the kids will be in school and I have "big" plans! I have made a list of things I want to do during my free time. Will it get done? I guess we will see.

~I want to clean my house...one room a day and enjoy it clean for at least the morning hours until they come home from school
~I want to volunteer at school more...I haven't been able to do much because of having a little one at home
~I want to make some very needed dentist appointments...yuck
~I want to get coffee with my friends and have a conversation that doesn't involve yelling at one of my kids
~I want to go shopping, just simple grocery shopping, so I don't have to call my husband on his way home to pick something up so I can finish dinner
~I want to have breakfast with my husband if his schedule allows
~I want to relax, watch TV, blog, or take a nap if I want to

I know this may be a simple list but I am a simple person. My life is my kids and when I am not with my kids I am lost as strange as that may seem especially to those who know my kids.

I don't know how much of these "little" things I will get done. But I do know one thing I will do...I will miss my kids and all the chaos they bring and will look forward to picking them up from school and bringing them home so life for me can get back to normal, my normal.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love you Sher! Let's all get together for a hot tub night soon!!! :)~

marcia said...

let's do coffee and talk about our kids, and big people stuff too.:-)