Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Fall?!?!

Where does it go? Time just flies by these days. A month ago I couldn't believe summer was over and school was starting. Now, I can't believe September is over!

I like Fall. I think it is a very pretty time of year. I am looking forward to bon fires with some friends. The hot tub is a nice place to relax in cooler months. I love to rake the leaves for the kids to jump in. Pumpkin patches, corn mazes, and hay rides are right around the corner.

I am not looking forward to Winter. I do not like to be cold. Bill always tells people that before he married me, he would make it until December without turning on the heat. Well...that has changed. I don't like that game. I usually make it until the first cold night in September. (Yes, that was today...Shhh! Don't tell him).

Anyway, I guess it is time to find all the winter stuff. It's time for coats, hats, gloves, and boots to come out of hiding. I just hope that winter goes by as fast as summer.

Happy Fall everyone!