Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a week...

and it's only Wednesday! I have a very busy schedule this week. It is Spring Break for the kids and of course we have typical Ohio weather, crummy. My mom took this week off so we have spent some time with her. So, Monday, she decided to have "Breakfast at Grandmas" we were there by 8 and afterwards we thought we would do some Goodwill shopping, no good finds, so back to grandmas we went. After spending the afternoon there, it was back home to make dinner for my family. Tuesday, we went to lunch with Bill and back out shopping, this time to Walmart, got a few things we needed. I had an appointment to get my hair done that night. And, boy, did it need cut. Today, we went to the West Side Market in Cleveland. We found a bunch of great deals. That is the place to buy fresh fruit and vegetables. For 6 dollars, I bought 4lbs. red grapes, 2 pints of strawberries, and a 3lb bag of apples. $2.25 bought a 5lb bag of carrots, lemons 4 for a dollar, cilantro 50 cents a bunch...okay, I'm sure you understand. Back to my week, after the market, we had lunch at my house and I took my mom home and we stayed for dinner. I came home in time to watch the Cavs, of course. Tomorrow, I am not sure what we are going to do but I do have to go craft shopping with Julie in the evening. Friday, I must find a way to clean my house, bake, and prep some food for Saturday. And find time to watch the Cavs game! And that brings me to Saturday when I am hosting a women's get together of about 10-15 ladies in the morning. That night Bill and I are getting our picture taken for our anniversary and going out to dinner to celebrate 8 years of bliss! Sunday, we are having a luncheon at church and I am making lasagna. The Cavs are on at one, (gotta make sure it is recording). That pretty much brings us to Monday...back to school and my normal crazy week. Spring break doesn't feel like much of a "break" this year.

1 comment:

1-2-3...Get Organized said...

So enjoyed finding and reading your blog. Yesterday's weather didn't help either, did it? Maybe some sunshine today?