Friday, March 6, 2009

A mini update...

...Joshua has strep. Isn't that nice? Tell me in a house full of kids who play together....what's the chances of the rest of them not getting it!!
...Isaiah is doing great on the toilet training, I think we have success (I hope I didn't just jinx it).
...The Cavs clinched a play off spot (that means extra basketball season for me, yeah!)
...Bill has made a sale (and set a company record of fastest sale ever made).
...Speaking of my husband, I have a good one and I am thankful for him!

This is is no particular order just some random stuff that I thought I'd share, Now, I think I am going to go take advantage of the weather and take a walk to get Jacob from school.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I'm sorry you guys are sick too! I pray for a quick Spring so we can all detox!