Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Yesterday, was Valentine's Day...
I agree with most people, it's a Hallmark holiday. Why not show people you love them all year? I love getting gifts, cards, and flowers just as much as anyone else but if my husband only bought them once a year, does he think about me the other 364?
Why is it that early November the baby nursery at the hospital is full? Why aren't love and passion shown the rest of the year?
Maybe I am being negative, I don't mean to be. This world is in need of people who show love everyday. Maybe the divorce rate wouldn't be so high if your spouse knew you love them 365 days a year. Maybe our children wouldn't look for love somewhere else, in someone else, if they knew their parents love them.
Okay, I am done with my little rant
With that said, I love my husband, I love my kids, I love my family, and I love my friends. If ever any of you don't know that I love you every day feel free to let me know...

But for the record, if Bill ever forgot me on Valentines Day, I might be a little upset!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hahahahaha! I so agree. Signs of affection on hallmark holidays are sad. I think a flow on a Tuesday is WAY more more mantic that if it was given on Valentine's Day! PS" I Love YOU