Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today...

I often think about the people in my life that God has put there for a particuliar reason. On this day, just a few years ago, my future husband was born. It is amazing to me that God knew that day even though I wasn't born yet that we would be together. He knew that we would meet one day, fall in love, get married and be who we are today. Even though, I often enjoy giving him a hard time about our age difference (like when I was in kindergarten, he was in 8th grade). We were meant to be right where we are. Our lives took us in separate directions, we were in very different places at different times. But none of that matters, what matters now is that we have found each other and I am a happy girl because of it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILL!
I love you and I am thankful for you today and always!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Bill!!