Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Don't you wish your girlfriend was

HOT LIKE ME!

HA HA HA HA HA

That is the song of the week at our house. I don't know why all of the sudden they are singing it. We haven't watched Alvin and the Chipmunks lately.

I have been listening to my kids play lately and it is so funny the things they say when they don't know you are listening. Right now, as I type, in between batches of snickerdoodles, Joshua is playing Madden on the Wii and is alternating between that song and another he is singing in school..."A...you're adorable, B...you're so beautiful, C...you're a cutie full of charm..."

Isaiah has a very good imagination but he also has a "lost and never to be found again until we move unless he threw it away box" somewhere around this house. I really wish I could find it because we are missing some things around here that I really need! The base of my coffee pot, our coasters, a piece to the vacuum...where, oh where, could they be? When I ask him he looks at me like I am crazy. I am but that's another story for another day. Some day, we will find it long after we buy a replacement.
Back to the cookies but remember not to lose your inner child, imagination is a great thing.