Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Where in the world...

does time go???
I can not believe how long it has been since my last post!!!

Once again we have had yet another busy and eventful week...never a dull moment at this house!

On Friday, we colored Easter eggs...twice. Once, with my mom and dad then, later that night with the Miller's and our friend Chrissie and her daughter. These are a few pictures of the kids at my parents house. I asked my husband to take some pictures of our kids at our house and if Gracie and Avery were my kids, I would have a lot of pictures to post!





To add to the excitement, Bill bought me a bike. I wanted the pink one because every now and again I need something "girly" in my life!

So, now I can join the family when they go on bike rides. Saturday, after baking for the Sunday Brunch at church, we packed up the kids and headed to the trails. We biked for quite a while, listening to the kids complain because we were riding too long (right after we started), they were dying of thirst (right after we started). Isaiah had it made in his new seat behind daddy. Joshua prefers to ride looking backwards to make sure you are still there and runs into the oncoming traffic. Jacob was in and out, one time complaining we were going to far, the next not wanting to go back to the truck (I can't figure him out either!). Tyler was probably getting frustrated because he loves to ride but we had to keep stopping. Anyway, we survived and are willing to go again sore butt and all!

Easter Sunday brought quite a bit of excitement. The kids woke up at the crack of dawn excited to look for their baskets. Then it was off to church and for those of you who don't know, yes, Isaiah set off the fire alarm. He was so scared he started crying, the police show up, etc. etc. I told you never a dull moment. Then we had an Easter egg hunt, the Miller's over for dinner, the Cavs were on...busy busy. Here are some pictures of the kids looking for eggs.

Okay, I better stop or this post could keep going. Stay tuned more "excitement" to come!