Monday, April 6, 2009

This and that

I know it has been awhile since I have posted. We have been busy the past couple weeks. So, I think I will just post a few little Looman house "happenings."

...I have signed Isaiah up for preschool. I had to wait until he was potty trained! I think we have made progress (Thank goodness).
...Speaking of Isaiah, he walks around the house saying "Marcia, Marcia" (I threw that in for you Marcia)!
...Joshua is really into the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I remember a couple years ago Jake and Delilah were going through the same thing with Jude and I was so glad it was them and not me...well, it's payback time!
...Jacob has really started reading a lot. I was typing a blog not to long ago and he was reading along with what I was typing.
...Tyler has been weight lifting after school. I guess it is part of football conditioning. He definitely needs to bulk up if he is going to play a contact sport.
...Bill's job has been going well. He has caught on quick and has made an impression on his new boss.
...I have reconnected with another old friend through facebook. That is always exciting.
...I can not wait until the weather gets nice and stays nice...the snow that is coming today is ridiculous.

1 comment:

marcia said...

Awwww... "Marcia, Marcia"... haha... like the Brady Bunch, huh? :-)