Thursday, April 30, 2009

Joke of the day, Rated "G"

Last night, Bill got home from work late. I was just getting the kids out of the bathtub when he walked in. They came back downstairs for a little dad time before it was off to bed. They all sat on the couch and the boys started telling jokes...

JACOB:
"Why did the hen cross the road?"
"I don't know why?"
"because he wanted to walk like a chicken!"

JOSHUA
"Knock Knock"
"Who's there?"
"Snake"
"Snake, I eat an orange!"

then, ISAIAH who stays with the snake theme (and is five inches
from my face making a very wet "ssssssss" sound) says...
"Why did the snake cross the road?"
"I don't know"
"because the dinosaur had a car!"
So, I say "That's why the snake crossed the road???"
and he says "and because he wanted to do this...SSSSSSSSS to people!
Yes, that was a wet one too! Thanks for asking!

Then the jokes started toward their favorite topics, you know, farts, so I said no more jokes. So, then Joshua says to his dad "Dad, your arms are so big" Bill says "These are my guns" Joshua then says "Your arms are as big as Incredible Hulks" Bill says "Well then you better not make me angry" Before it got "too deep" in my living room, it was time for those boys to go off to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your husband sounds like a major hunk!!