Saturday, February 5, 2011

Geez...

I need to get with it!
Time just flies by
We seem to stay busy and often I forget to blog. I wish I wouldn't because someday I want to make it a book for my kids. I think they will enjoy looking back and reading about what "poopyheads" they were. Yes, I said "poopyhead" Why? because I can! I am surrounded by so many boys I am surprised I don't belch and "you know" out loud. I went to the hairdresser today and she said I know you want a little girl so bad but those boys are going to take care of you someday. They may be hard now but it will be worth it someday. Girls are so different, she said, and they can be so critical about how you look and what you wear.
I was telling her about how this past week I went into the library to read to Joshua's class, first grade, and one of the girls told me that my hair looked so nice. I chuckled because you would never hear my boys say that! The girls are always commenting on something, to me, it's just funny how different they are and it starts so young.
Today, Bill and I had our first dance lesson. How did it go? I don't know...the instructor never showed up!!! How rude! We sat for over 40 minutes.
The boys have started basketball. It is so fun to watch 1st and 2nd graders play ball. I would think it would be hard to be the referee. It is good for them to be a part of a team and interact with other kids.
This weekend we are getting together with a bunch of friends and heading to Hibachi Japan...I am excited, it is going to be so much fun. Every time we get together, we have a good time.
I guess I am done with my randomness for now. I should, since it it six o'clock, think about what we are going to have for dinner!

No comments: