Sunday, November 14, 2010

Someone asked me today...

if I kept a journal. I said no but I do have a blog and if you ever want to know what it is really like at my house just start reading past posts and they are only part of it.

...this morning as I am trying to fix my hair, I notice the kids are being too quiet. Quiet in my house usually means kids are up to no good. I come downstairs to check, sure enough, trouble! I will just say, one of our kittens has stiff fur from the spray starch! How and why do you think of such things?

...last night we walk in the door (I didn't even have my shoes off yet, that is how quick they are!), one of them heads straight upstairs, gets my hair spray and starts to spray a dollar bill to the towel chest. Why? Because I forgot to put the hair spray away shame on me.

...lately, it has been, "Mom, so and so said the f-word." Sometimes, its the b-word, s- word, or d-word. I can't handle it especially when they say it out in public! The people around us do not know that the f-word is fart, the b-word is butt, the s-word is stupid and the d-word is dumb! They just look at us a little funny.

But they are so cute...if I had a nickel for every time I heard that! Sure, they are good looking kids but unfortunately good looks does not mean good behavior.
I love these kids, really, I do. When Bill and I are sitting here with nothing to fix and no one to yell at I will read this and probably cry and wish that just one more time someone would yell...
"MOM..."

1 comment:

Cassie said...

I love this post! We have the same no no curse words! I do love how kids minds work. I miss you!